"Vecchia Modena" Pignoletto DOC
Straw-yellow colour, dry and round taste and slightly spiced bouquet. Lightly sparkling.
12-hour long maceration of 20% of the grapes. Remaining 80%: Soft pressing of whole stalkless grapes, at a controlled tempera-ture (16° C.) with an addition of selected yeasts. Second fermenta-tion (‘Pris de Mousse’) in “cuve close&a
Aperitifs, white meats and fish-based dishes.