"Tenuta Villa Cialdini" Pignoletto D.O.C. Modena Frizzante

"Tenuta Villa Cialdini" Pignoletto D.O.C. Modena Frizzante

  • Straw-yellow colour, dry and round taste and slightly spiced bouquet. Lightly sparkling.

  • Alcohol content: 11,5% vol.
  • Grape variety: Grechetto Gentile
  • Vinification: 12-hour long maceration of 20% of the grapes. Remaining 80%: Soft pressing of whole stalkless grapes, at a controlled tempera-ture (16° C.) with an addition of selected yeasts. Second fer-mentation (‘Pris de Mousse’) in “cuve close”.
  • Accompaniments: Aperitifs, white meats and fish-based dishes.
  • Service temp.: Cool (8°-10° C)
  • Size: 75 CL
File Scheda tecnica       HD image